Sunday, January 7, 2007

manifesto schmanifesto

it's always difficult and intimidating to write the first posting. which is why i decided to do it really half assed. why over think it, right?

i hope to keep this blog a little more upbeat than previous blogs i've been associated with. this recent period of time has been the most difficult in a while and i hope to make something positive happen in the near future. i plan on keeping abreast of my personal interests and projects and share some of the frustrations and rewards of life as a husband/dad/creative. the next few months could bring some much needed changes, LIFE ALTERING CHANGES, or i could just crash and burn...

6 comments:

paintergirl said...

Cheers to you for starting something new! I hope you'll post pics of great, and horrible design you see every day. Cause you work in the big city and all. Is it the design capitol?

Margaret said...

life altering or crashing, can't wait to find out

jos said...

yay, comments!

pg-this will hopefully be more upbeat and positive than neg. don't hate, participate. i'm going to share the love for things i like, of course there will be the roasting of things that really annoy me. the problem is, there's just so much bad shit out there it would take forever to complain about.

sister margret-thanks for coming by. but it's not really about the crashing or burning but the journey. although if i crash, you'll be sure to hear about it.

mary bishop said...

A new blog is a great way to organize thoughts and toss out ideas. It's cathartic and motivating.

Good sailing on the Blogger Sea; may your journey take you to new and exciting places!

I feel muffled by our political state and exhausted from being surprised at the lows our country has been driven to by King George.

I've resorted to posting cat pictures on my blog. I need to start over too.

Rose said...

Hey there! Looking forward to a great 2007. Onwards and upwards. Hey, your trip to Plattsburgh looked amazing. Good luck with your plans.

Lilly said...

Heeey! I finally got time to stop by and check out your new place :-D [because I am off work today due to illness...shite].

Looking good and I like the upbeat and positive attitude! In fact, I ought to try it out myself....I'm such a negative pissed off person on a good day! LOL! Seriously: I think that once you get your mindset tuned into positive thinking, most things around you become better and easier and less annoying in general....but I wouldn't know because I've never tried it! I'm ranting now, aren't I? *oops*